Buso Renkin Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buso Renkin Beginnings

Set years before the main storyline of Buso Renkin. Hone your skills as a Alchemic warrior, Animal Hommunculis, Or Humanoid Hommunculus.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Sarrow had called the warriors into his dorm room to talk about their mission. he was lazily tossing his Kakugane from one hand to the other waiting fr his comrades. He had a computer and Game systems set up around his room. He also had a bookcase filled with manga he enjoyed. His favorite Rurouni Kenshin was n the top two shelves. He yawns then spins in his chair still waiting for his comrades.
Back to top Go down
https://busorenkinbegins.rpg-board.net
Sin Shira

Male Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Does killing count?
Humor : Poppin Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Sin came along and he saw Sarrow, Hey he said as he closed his eye's and folded his arms. He then leaned of a wall in the room. What do you want. he said rudely as he made a crack unto the wall he was leaning on. Whoops he said as the crack made a hole, Do you have mice, rats maybe? or termites? cause these walls are unstable he said as backed away from the walls and awaited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Savin is in the corner, reading volume 17 of sarrow's rurouni kenshin manga in the corner. Next to him is an openwindow, thorough which savin entered the room unoticed. "go dragon flight of heaven!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 pm

"Not to my knowledge. I just think the school did a crappy job on the dorms. And the reason your here." Sarrow stands up. " Is so we can talk about the mission at hand. We are waiting for one more member of our team then we can begin this meeting officially." Sarrow puts his Kakugane in his pocket since someone had finallied arrived. He was the leader of the operation and the Alchemic army so he didn't need one of his subordinates going out of line. He then hears Savin and smiles as he turns to him. " Well if it isn't my second in command. Did I tell you you could touch my manga?" Sarrow wanted to try and scare Savin a bit but he knew it wouldn't work. they had worked together for far to long.
Back to top Go down
Sin Shira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Sin grinned as he heard that remark destined to the other one. What mission he said as he opened his eye's revealing a bloody look. He looked around the place waited once again for an answer as always. He got a bit mad in the process, he hated when people wouldn't tell him anything as soon as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"yes you did....about a month ago..." Savin closes the manga and looks up at his partner then at sin. "ok so what mission are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

" I sent us here personally at the will of the counsel. We were sent here because a group of humanoid hommunculi have been turning this city into a feeding ground. They call themselves the L.X.E or League of Extraordnary Elect. We were sent here because we are the best and are skills will work well together."Sarrow then sits back in his chair. " SO any other questions you two have?"

OOC the counsel is the group of leaders that aren't warriors me and Fen are on it since we are the leaders of the warriors
Back to top Go down
Sin Shira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Why the hell did i get selected Sin said as he got a little anger vein popped from his forehead. I'm pretty sure the hommunculis are weak enough for you guys to take care by yourselves. he said as he started to play with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Savin looked at sin with his fire red eyes so intently that steel could've melted from the gaze. "never underestimate hommunculis, surely you've found it out the hard way......."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Sarrow interrupts their conversation. " Stop fighting you two. A team divided is no team at all. Also Sin it is as Savin says we do not know the exact number of hummonculi but we do know this. There are regular animal hommunculi with them, and that the humanoids have Kakugane." He hated saying that. He hated thinking of Hommunculi stealing Kakugane.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 pm

"the bastards.....we should just kill them off once and for all but they just keep multiplying." Savin began to pacethe room in a angry rant about hommunculi and ways to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:14 pm

" Savin stop your acting like an idiot. We don't need to lose our heads here. We need a strategy." Sarrow pulls out a map from the desk drawer. He spreads it out on the desk and makes the other two stand around it. " We have a general area where they are." He points to a circle drawn on the map. " But we're trying to lure them out by killing off the animal ones. I killed 20 off last night. We have information there are only 10 more animal hommunculi but we don't really know. Also there is supposed to be ten humanoids. I haven't met any yet. So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"It seems like a well thought plan but we should also set up traps around the perimeter in case some hommunculi get cocky and try to feed on some fresh human prey"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 pm

" Why do you hink I had us enroll here. We know that they are trying to revive a hommunculi that was a real menace a fifty years ago. When he is revived he'll be really hungry and they're gonna bring him here. I have sent out for more peple and we currently have a spy among the L.X.E but I think he might be dead because I haven't heard from him forever. " Sarrow slides back from the desk and stands up. " You and me are going out tonight to try and find some hommunculi. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Savin smiles and cracks his knuckles twice. "oooo you know it..." Savin fingers his necklace that holds his kakugane. "Thunder will rain down from heaven tonight." A creepy, sadistic evil look crept over savin's face but it calmed once he sat back down and began to once again read kenshin volume 17.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Sarrow smiles he was glad Savin was his second in command. Savin was alway up for battle so he was the perfect second in command. " Good I was hoping you would say that." Sarrow then pointed to a small area behind the school. " This is where we will meet at midnight that is when they like to feed."
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Savin didnt even look up from the book. "i hope it's humid out tonight, thunder out comes down hardest in dry environments and weather.....hmmm......i wonder what would happen if we combined kakugane..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Sarrow adjouns the meeting and takes his manga back from Savin. " Well then go prepare. I will meet yu at the spot at midnight. I need time to prepare a strategy and make sure i have my armor ready." Sarrow had a set of armor he had made with alchemy that could withstand hommunculi attack.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Savin takes kenshin volume 28 from the shelf. "yea yea im on it...." Savin jumps out the window with the book and walks back to his room where he will the next few hours away.
Back to top Go down
Sin Shira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Sin just sat there telling to Savin and Sarrow I have better things to do with my time he said as he let out a annoyed look. I mean seriously, one of you coud probably easily dispose of the animal hommunculis. he said as he closed his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Sarrow is angry at Sin. " No it isn't just going to be animal hommunculi. My source said once a weak they go on a feeding frenzy. There are all the animal hommunculi but one humanoid is forced to follow them and make sure they don't die. It will have a kakugane and all three of us may have to take it down. besides Sin." Sarrow shows a devilish smile. " Your the one on cleanup duty. You have to lead the cleanup team in fixing up the area we fight in." Sarrow oved being the ultimate commander. He could make any one do anything and if they refused they were kicked out of the Alchemic Army.
Back to top Go down
Sin Shira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Fine Sin said as he looked coldly at Sarrow. Do i get to do anything more intresting then this *cleaning up*? he said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:31 pm

" Nope because your on probation." Sarrow was tired of Sin's attitude. If he didn't need him he would kick him out of the Alchemist Army now and take his Kakugane. Sarrow took his Kakugane from his pocket and tossed it from one hand to the other once again.
Back to top Go down
Sin Shira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Might as well deal with it he said as he sighed. He didn't like how this was going he would've wanted something better to go on.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:42 pm

" You can leave now. I need some time to gather my thughts before the mission." Sarrow then pushes Sin out the door and into the hall way. " You also owe me for the wall." He says this before he closes the door and hops on his bed with issue on of Rurouni Keshin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors   Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Alchemic Warriors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buso Renkin Beginnings :: Ginsei City :: Ginsei Academy :: Dorms-
Jump to: