Buso Renkin Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buso Renkin Beginnings

Set years before the main storyline of Buso Renkin. Hone your skills as a Alchemic warrior, Animal Hommunculis, Or Humanoid Hommunculus.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hungry Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Savin crawls into freak burger, his legs unable to keep moving due to near exhaustion and starvation. He finally reaches the counter at last and says in a tiredtone."two number 4s" A cashier guy takes his money from his hand and places his tray in front ofh im. The tray is filled with two super sized fire and two three decked burgerswith cheese, bacon tomato, lettuce, mayo and ketchup. Savin bites into his burger and regains enough energy to moveto a table to eat hisfood.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 134

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Sarrow enters the Freak Burger and orders a bacon cheese burger. it has ketchup, mustard, cheese, beef, and bacon. It is a triple decker as well. It also came with steaming fries and a drink. Sarrow sees Savin and walks over to his table and sits down. " Hi Savin. What have you been doing this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
https://busorenkinbegins.rpg-board.net
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

"fighting hommunculi and almost dying of near starvation." Savin says, his mouth full of fries. Savin gulps and pounds his chest. "feels like im gonna get a third case of heartburn but i just cant stop eating this food" Savin slurps down his cola then plows into his second burger"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:35 pm

" You know i haven't been to a place like this in years. I mean I used to when I was younger but after I became an alchemic warrior I never had the time. I was either on a mission where they didn't have fast food or I was in the middle of battle." Sarrow bites into his burger and takes a drink of his soda. " One time though the guy who trained me took me out somewhere nice on my graduation day."
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Savin nods. "very nice" Savin looks at his silver combat outift."one day i'm gonna inspire some kid to wear this into battle all the time and then i can die peacefully"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Sarrow laughs. " Yeah that would be fun to see up in heaven. Millions of people dressed like you charging into battle." Sarrow smiled that was one reason he liked Savin hecould really lighten the mood. He took another swig of his soda then replied. " You know I think its guys like you and me that's the reason they call thsi place Freak Burger." Sarrow then ate some fries.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Savin smiled at his partner. It seemed to him that his partner is more open since he became sarrow's partner and it was kinda fun. "freak burger, i wouldnt be surprised if a freak was born here one day"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Sarrow laughs again. " Yeah that would be kinda wierd." Sarrow finishes his food but not his drink. He takes a sip. " So you here about the convention coming to town next week. It will be a hommunculi feeding ground we gotta go to it. But the question is are you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 pm

"is the convention taking place at the playboy mansion cuz ifi t is, im there faster than you can can say dang!" savin chuckled. "im just kidding, i'll be there but it'll be a bonus if it's an anime convention, i could buy some replicas"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 am

" Yeah its an anime one. That's why we have to go to it. People will flock to it from miles around and its our job to protect them." Sarrow finishes up and stands up. " Well I'll see you then I got sme things to before we go." Sarrow throws away his trash and then exits Freak Burger.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Savin finishes his meal and walks back to the school. "i better find my costume and my swords....and maybe that experimental hommunculi gun i made....yea i should bring the gun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungry Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Day   Hungry Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungry Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buso Renkin Beginnings :: Ginsei City :: Freak Burger-
Jump to: