Buso Renkin Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buso Renkin Beginnings

Set years before the main storyline of Buso Renkin. Hone your skills as a Alchemic warrior, Animal Hommunculis, Or Humanoid Hommunculus.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anime Convention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm

A huge hotel founded by the people who brought freak burger to life. Savin stands outside the convention, waitingfor his partner sarrow while people walk inside wearing a variety of costumes. Savin himself is wearing a kisuke costume holding ichigo's bankai sword replica and a replica of kisuke's sword. He eventually stops waiting for his as a cute girl in a yoruichi costume walks by and he walks in after her.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 134

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Sarrow appears behind Savin in his Kenpacki costume. " Leave her be Savin. We don't need you distracted." Sarrow looked like Kenpachi he even had a Kenpachi wig on. " So how do you like my costume?"
Back to top Go down
https://busorenkinbegins.rpg-board.net
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

'but she's so hot........" Savin was giving sarrow a fake yet convincing sad face coupled with some tears. "fine....nice kenpachi costume........can i kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Sarrow draws his sword replica. " What do you think." The blade was real and it was sharp. He thought that if he brought a real one he could use it if he found any Familiars. That is until they brought out their Buso Renkin. " So have you seen anybody suspicious yet? We need to know who and where are enemies might be."
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Savin smiled. "i'll take that as a yes but no i haven't seen anyone worth noting yet though that guy in the sakura costume looks kinda weird....."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Sarrow sees who he's talking about and nearly pukes. " That is just wrong." Sarrow then sees Aran the man he had come here with. " Savin see that guy over there? He was the spy i told you about. Let's go check this out." Sarrow heads towards Aran but Aran sees him and starts running away. Thinking it's his sword he puts it away. He then removes the eyepatch and the wig. " Aran wait up." Aran then leaves through the exit and Sarrow follows not caring if Savin was following him. He then grabs Aran. " Aran why are you running it's me?" Aran breaks Sarrow's grip and quickly turns around ready to fight. " This is why Alchemist Warrior Scum." Aran then transforms into a vulture hommunculus. Sarrow draws his Kakugane and activates his Buso Renkin. " Noe that I know why prepare to die." Aran dives and Sarrow stabs his emblem with his sword. " Sorry my friend."
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Savin nearly loses sarrow inthe crowd as he runs after the spy. He finally catches up to sarrow as he stabs his sword through aran. "anything you'd like to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:54 pm

"That man I was chasing was Aran. He was a friend of mine. They turned him into a hommunculus and he was no longer the man I knew." Sarrow deactivates his Buso Renkin and puts his Kaugane away. " Well at leat we know we got rid of one hommunculus today. Let's go back inside." Sarrow puts the wig and the eyepatch back on as he walks back into the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"you ok?" Savin wondered if sarrow felt regret or sadness towards killing his old friend. Savin unsheathed his ichigo bankai blade and kept a closer watch on the people in the convention.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Sarrow shows no emotion. " We went on a few missions together and we became Alchemic Warriors at the same time but I feel no remorse. He had lost his humanity and was already dead. I did his body a favor." Sarrow redrew his sword and walked around the convention looking for more suspicious people.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm

"i see.....you know you dont have your emotions to yourself......" Savin sees a guy walking in a room with a group of girls and the guy didnt look happy, he looked hungry. "i'll.....be right back" Savin dashed into the room beforethe door locked and saw the guy turn into a wolf hommunculi. "........son of a...." Savin takes out his kakugane as the wolf attacks him. He moves to the side, earning him a scratch on the shoulder. "heaven's thunder!" The kakugane activates and his daggers come out. Savin stabbed his daggers in the ground as the wolf launched itself at the girls. Savin moved with incredible speed in front of the girls and kicked it into the daggers, causing it to explode in a burst of released electricity.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Sarrow sees what Savin does because he slips through the door before it locks as well. His Kakugane is his hand but he puts it away when he sees that Savin has already tooken care of the hommunculus. He turns to the two girls. " You are going to be met by two men in this room. Go with them and this will all be worked out." Sarrow contacts two other warriors with a a special device all warriors had. " Comeon Savin. Two hommunculi down some to go." Sarrow leaves the room and keeps walking not finding any other hommunculi yet.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Savin picked up his kakugane and reattached it to his necklace. "no rest for the hungry....." Savin walked throughthe convention, looking at all the fun things he could be doing but sadly he was on business...."so how long is this in town?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:16 pm

" Another week. The hommunculi are only targeting it openining day since it will be the most packed." Sarrow's stomach growls. " Wanna grab something to eat? I hear Freak Burger is catering." Sarrow knew Savin couldn't resist Freak Burger. Sarrow made it to the refreshment table and grabbed a few cheese burgers.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm

The minute Savin heard Freak Burger, he dashed to the refreshment table with a speed that'd put the FLash to shame and ordered two of everything they served. Savin sat down at a table with his order. "i love conventions, which reminds me, we needto stop by the anime sotre later"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Sarrow bites into his cheese burger and chews. He swallows and takes a drink of the soda he gotten. " And why would that be?" Sarrow was wondering why he needed more anime stuff but he didn't need Savin to tell him that. He finishes one cheese bu rger than starts on another one.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:39 pm

"one because it'sfull of anime collectables" Savin narrowed his eyes in a serious yet mysterious fashion. "two, i heard a rumor from my yoruichi girl that there'll be a metal monster display in the ballroom and i have a special something waiting to be picked up in the store for that attraction."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Sarrow smiles. He wondered what the thing that Savin wanted picked uo would be. He finished his food then got up. " Wold this special thing be a Kakugane? Because metal animals sound like hommunculi." he threw away his trash and then went back to Savin. " If we're going to pick up this special thing comeon." Sarrow stood there waiting for Savin to finish.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Savin smiled and threw his trash away as well. "alright then" Savin walked up the stairs and opened a set of double doors and towards a door leading towards the back, guarded by security guards holding kakuganes. Savin holds up a green card and they open the doors for him. "get ready for one of the secrets i've kept from ya, sarrow"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 am

Sarrow smiles as he follows Savin. " It's not nice to keep secrets from your commanding officer." He keeps following Savin wondering what's going on. He has his Kakugane out and is tossing it from hand to hand. He had also tooken off the wig and eyepatch because they were getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Savin walks up to another set of guarded doors then presented a red card tothe guards. They back up and the doors swish open, revealing an almost exact and fully functioning replica of the lab back at the alchemist army HQ. "yo shado, you got my goods?" A tall man in a mayuri costume walks up to savin and says, "you got my money?". Shado looks at sarrow. "...you didnt tell me the commander was with you...." Savin smirks and pays shado. "you never asked if i was bringing someone, former south american leader..." "Shut up!" Shado picked up a small package and threw it at savin. Savin catches it. "nice doing business with ya"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:26 pm

When Sarrow saw Shado he nearly activated his Buso Renkin. He held back though. He turns to Savin. " So what do we have in the mysterious bag that the deserter brought us?" Sarrow hated Shado since he had deserted. Every night he wondered what the deserter had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Savin opens the package and takes out a kakugane. "hmmm......interesting....kakugane DCLXVI.....an unlucky one but it could be powerful....." Savin puts it in the pocket and walks back out into the ocnvention, only to see people running in terror. "......"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Sarrow pulls out hius kakugane and activates his Buso Renkin. He sees five animal hommunculi attacking the people. He rushes in finishing two off. " Savin protect the people I've got the hommunculi." Sarrow kills another hommunculus and is slashed in the back by one of the remaining two. Sarrow stabs it through its head and faces the last one waiting for its move.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:09 am

Savin keeps an eye on the people and looks aroundfor more hommunculi. "dang it, so did we miss the exhibit?" A voice over the PA says, "the metal monster exhibit will be shortly, prepare to see fifty of the most unusual creatures you've never seen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buso Renkin Beginnings :: Ginsei City :: Freak Burger :: Hotel Sei-
Jump to: