Buso Renkin Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buso Renkin Beginnings

Set years before the main storyline of Buso Renkin. Hone your skills as a Alchemic warrior, Animal Hommunculis, Or Humanoid Hommunculus.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Sarrow looks at his brother then looks bck at the girls. " Sounds good with us. I am Sarrow and this is my older brother Hex." A wide grin crosses Sarrow's face.
Back to top Go down
https://busorenkinbegins.rpg-board.net
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:34 pm

"Those are odd names." Gwen said. "Sure are." Continued Sarah. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Sarrow walks beside them. " Our parents thought that odd times needed odd names." Sarrow smiles again he liked these tow girls.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:48 pm

"Ok then. Follow us." The girls walked towards a restaraunt.

"I like these girls." Hex whispered to Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Sarrow whispers back. " Yeah I do to." Theyentered the resteraunt and Sarrow told the maitre'd that there would be four of them. They are sat down and are given menus and are told their waiter would be there shortly.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:54 pm

"This place is fancy." Hex said, winking at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:57 pm

" Yeah definetly. Much fancier than anything we had back in our hometown." Sarrow smiles for some reason he was just happy today.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:59 pm

"Well, it is a french restaraunt," Gwen said as the waitor arrived.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:03 pm

" What would you like to drink?" The waiter asks. Sarrow orders a water. He then waits for everyone to order as he looks pver the menu again.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm

"I'll have a soda." Hex said
"Iced Tea for me." Sarah said.
"Lemonade." Finished Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:21 pm

The waiter wrote down the drinks. " I will be back with your drinks shortly. At that time I will take your orders." The waiter than leaves. " Hey hex what you thinking of getting? I was thinking of getting a french dip buth they don't have one on the enu. Some French resteraunt."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 pm

"Yeah, and no french fries either."
Srah giggled. "You're funny."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:34 pm

" Runs in the family. Our dad was a real comedian." The waiter comes back with their drinks. " What would you like to eat?" Sarrow looks at the menu he then sees a French dip and sighs a sigh of relief. " I'll have the French dip." The waiter writes it down and waits for the other's orders.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

"The escargo." Sarah says.
"Uh... I'll have what she's having." The waitor writes down Sarah and Hex's orders.
"And I'll have whatever's good," Gwen said.
"Ok, excuse me." Said the french waitor.
"You do know escargo is snails." Sarah whispered to Hex.
"Oh crud."

OOC: You start acting out Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Sarrow laughs at his brothers orders. " Dude your gonna be eating salty loogies." Gwen laughs at Sarrow's joke. " Where'd you come up with that?" Sarrow smiles Gwen had a cute laugh. " Its something my dad said. He told Hex too but it probably didn't get through his big head."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm

"Hey, don't insult Dad like that!" Hex said, causing Sarah to laugh. "I think he was talking about you." "I know, but don't tell him that."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:55 pm

" Yeah i was talking about you Hex." A few minutes later the waiter comes back and gives them their food. " Nice fast service." The waiter gives them all their food then leaves. Sarrow dips his sandwich into the Aushu sauce and takes a bite. " Tha't better than I thought it would be." " What did you think a fancy place like this would have bad food?" Sarrow smiles he really like Gwen. " No I just thought it wouldn't be as good as it is."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"I agree." Hex said, sipping his soda. "Now, time to try the salty loogies!" Sarah laughs and winks at Hex.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Sarrow hits his brother. " Kinda sad when I act more mature than you big bro." Sarrow takes another bite. " You know this needs something." He calls the waiter back over to the table. " Do you have any hot sauce." The waiter looks apalled. " Sir this is a French Resteraunt not your local Taco Bell." Sarrow dismisses the waiter. " Man that guys cold. Betcha I could get better service at the Taco Bell." Gwen laughs again. " Yeah that guy's really snoody."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

"Wait a minute, hey waiter!" "Wee?" "Why do you serve snails without salt? I thought this was a french restaraunt. And last time I checked, salt goes with snails to you rude euroopeans." Sarah giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Sarrow laughs. " Don't get to mad Hex or you'll get us kicked out." Sarrow finishes his French dip and waits for everyone to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 pm

"You eat fast." "Yeah, he does. And by the way, speaking of eating, how do you eat these snails?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Sarrow laughs. " Another reason I think you were and idiot to get the salty loogies." Gwen laughs again. " You guys are a riot. We sould hang out more often." Sarrow smiles. Score him and Hex were getting more than one date.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm

"Ok. How about a movie tomorrow?" "Sure. I'm in. How about you Gwen?" Gwen nods. "Ok, anything in particular you want to see?" Asks Hex. "How about that new romance movie?" Hex didn't like romance movies, but he didn't mind "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Sarrow nods too. He then whispers in his brother's ear. " Don't worry before we go we'll have an action movie marathon." The waiter brought the check and Sarrow paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)   Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (Dragondude and Me only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next